You only sell your business One time. You want a business broker who has Experience, Integrity and gets Results.
With over 30-years’ experience, David Weber provides business brokerage services throughout Florida and specializes in the sale of privately-held businesses and commercial real estate. Mr. Weber’s results-oriented business expertise includes business valuations, due diligence, corporate financing, and mergers and acquisitions. He has an extensive background in transaction preparations and negotiations. With industry experience in transportation, manufacturing, retail, service sector/trades, brokerage, building trades and supply, financial services, energy services, land use / commercial real estate, and income property, Mr. Weber has participated in engagements resulting in over $300 million of transactional closings for his clients.
Mr. Weber has held licenses as a Series 7 Securities Representative, Certified Machinery and Equipment Appraiser (CMEA), Senior Business Analyst (SBA), and Broker Price Opinion Resource (BPOR). He also holds U.S. Patent 5,468,165 for a Marine jet intake and a Captain license 100 ton with auxiliary sail endorsement.
He is a member of Business Brokers of Florida.
Why choose David R. Weber and Adviser One?
- CVA One process*
- One-on-One relationship
- Go through the selling process together, One step at a time.
- Results – 100% Closing and Transfer success rate
- His One goal…to successfully sell your business
* CVA One is Adviser One’s proprietary Company Value Analysis that will net you six figures more than other methods. This extensive process will look at your whole company projecting out to what your business will be worth on the day you sell your company. CVA One lets you know you are getting your business’s true value and not leaving money on the table.
Comprehensive services provided to Adviser One clients:
- Extreme Confidentiality
- CVA One Company Value Analysis
- Market Research
- Underwriting finance package
- Budgeting and finance
- Targeted marketing
- Identifying and properly qualifying the right buyer
- Negotiating purchase offer
- Thorough due diligence to identify and address issues before they become problems
- Closing and Transfer
- Commercial Real Estate